If you are a manufacturer or defense industry contractor in Connecticut, Massachusetts or Rhode Island, and you want to make your infrastructure safe, reliable and a catalyst for company growth and increased profits you've come to the right place.
Our clients typically have 15 to 150 workstations (up to about 350), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application (ERP, ETO, MES, MRP, PLM, etc.) that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational and secure. They have their headquarters in Southern New England or at least a significant presence there.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need to comply with NIST SP800-171 / DFARS or other regulations.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You want to be able to leverage your existing technology infrastructure to boost productivity.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, and that you have a business continuity plan.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely, securely and reliably.
- You would like to enable your internal support staff to have an escalation path and industry leading tools.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.